Thursday, June 26, 2008

Over the Hill Parties - What Age Is This Now?

When I was in my teens, 30, 35, 40, 50 and up were all Over the Hill.

So I always thought the concept of Over Hill Parties were for older people but now I am over 40 but I feel like I am thirty and someone mentioned jokingly maybe an Over the Hill Party would occur this year.

Well, I was given lemons this morning and by this afternoon I turned it into lemonade and created a Over the Hill Printable Games page. There is laughing at growing older.

And while I know that people give these parties to chide and have fun with the person, I still don't want one. However, I do remember disco, Nixon, hurricane Agnes, black and white tvs, corded phones, 13 channels on the tv and gas under .40 cents a gallon.

Wow, I am old.
Well if you have a loved one and they can take a joke and laugh mayb eone of the printable games will be right for them.

No comments: