Friday, June 20, 2008

New Section - Printable Bible Games and Activities

Yes - Printable Bible Games! I was so happy to put this together and the best thing is that a church or youth group has access to these games for 60 days so you can get a lot of use out of these games.

My friend Brian said he could use them for Sunday school, the summer program and when parents bring their kids to church meetings or adult events these would be perfect.

In addition, to adding these pages to the site I am also requesting that if you know or have used any do it yourself bible / church games I would love to know about them so I can add some free ones to the site as well.

I hope to have a section up of at least a few games by July, but only time will tell so many games to work on between now and the end of the month.
Thanks - Sarah, Party Game Ideas

No comments: