Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Bowling - Be Creative for Halloween Fun

I don't know how I come up with these game ideas, but while replacing the paper towels it hit me.

Paper Towels would make excellent bowling pins for Pumpkin Bowling, while I recommend using play bowling pins or 2 liter soda bottles this idea comes in handy if you don't have those items. Plus, the paper towels will be used in the future so you are not wasting anything.

And to make sure you don't ruin the towels you can print out Halloween pumpkins faces from the internet and simply tape them on for game play. Then once the game is over just remove the Halloween faces and they are ready for cleaning up spills.

Yes, my ideas are sometimes strange like Jello Halloween Centerpieces or Candy Corn Lighting but it's fun and creative uses for things I already have around my house.

Here are the Pumpkin Bowling Photos - I thought you might like.
















Reference Pumpkin Bowling & Children's Halloween Games

If you are getting ready for hosting a Halloween Party or Event visit our site for over 80 Halloween Party GamesCostumesDecorationsHalloween Party Supplies and more by visiting the Halloween section of Party Game Ideas, the Party Games Blog, become a friend on Facebook or following us on Twitter.

Sarah - The Party Game Ideas Lady
Party Game Ideas for Halloween Party GamesCostumesHalloween Decorations and more!


No comments: